Live Greener by Using Organic Cleaners
Keeping a clean house is something that everyone usually wants to do for themselves and their families, and there are many cleaners on the market to help you do that.
However, while you may believe that you’re keeping your house spotless and germfree by using these cleaners, you should also be aware that they’re loaded with chemicals. These chemicals may not only be harmful to your family and pets, but also to the environment.
It’s quite possible to buy organic cleaners as well as create your own right at home. Just because you’re not buying a chemical laden mass produced cleaner doesn’t mean that the organic cleaners you either buy or make at home won’t be just as effective. If you’re not sure about what to use in making organic cleaners, the Internet is loaded with recipes and instructions for you to use. You do need to be careful while you’re mixing them if you decide to make them at home.
Some homemade cleaners that are effective while not being harmful to the environment include:
- White vinegar mixed with water removes perspiration stains on clothing.
- Cider vinegar can be used to polish chrome and get rid of pet odor.
- Use white chalk as a stain remover on clothes by rubbing it into the stain before washing.
- Clean your drains with vinegar and baking soda. Use ½ cup each then wait for 2 minutes. Add 2 quarts of boiling water. Repeat as needed.
- Mix bleach with water and scrubbing into the affected surface will remove mildew and molds.
- Use salt to remove grease.
- Baking soda is a great cleaner for toilets.
These are easy and convenient things that will efficiently clean various parts of your home without any worry of harm to yourself, your family, pets, plants or the environment. They’re all safe, natural and very eco-friendly as well as being very budget friendly. In addition, they’re useful for cleaning everything and quite easy to make. On the other hand, if you’re not into making your own cleaners, there are some organic cleaners manufactured and offered to buy on the market.
Either way, you can get a quality cleaning product as well as one that will save you money. Along with doing something good for yourself and your family, you’re also helping keep the planet healthy for future generations.